Monday

Thank Yous

Good morning and hello to another new week. I am up with the larks this morning but that is okay as I will be going for a nanny nap each day between 1pm - 2pm.  My legs are starting to play up again so a nanny nap is required.

We have had a weekend off from the builders but its all starting to come together now out in the back garden.
This is how it was
and this is how it is progressing






 I am keeping my fingers crossed that we done for this weekend.

There are other building works going on in the street and my goodness, we are struggling for parking.  If you do visit please, just park where you can.  Dont think that just because there are cars parked outside the house that I have lots of visitors, it is just that people cant park on their own drives at the moment.

Speaking of this weekend, I have sent out lots of emails about a Thank You tea on Sunday 26th May, which is this Sunday the Bank Holiday weekend.  Tea will start at 3pm and I am finalising numbers today.  If you havent yet responded and would like to come along please do let me know.

Here is a card made by the lovely Trisha.  A few of us have given her some things for the Sinfin Nature Reserve and this is her Thank You card to myself, Debbie and Alison S.

Isnt it pretty, thank you for the thank you.

We had a smashing Saturday with all the decoupage classes, thanks to the lovely Emma who did a great job.  I shall share our makes as soon as I get some photographs.  We shall be holding another Decoupage Class, Christmas themed on Saturday 5th October.  There will be 3 sessions, morning, afternoon and early evening.  If you would like to come along please do get in touch as these places will fill up quickly.

Off to start a few light chores before I go to the Slimming class.  Thank you for having a read and I wish you a very happy Monday.  Tracey x



No comments: