Thursday

Happy Birthday Sister

Good morning and another lovely day has just been forecast.

The garden in coming on a treat, not sure if it will be ready by tomorrow evening but it is looking lovely and I am surprised at how big it is.

It was my sisters birthday last weekend and here is her card that I made.

I have used a stamp set from my stash and coloured it in using Stampin' Up! inks.  The sentiment is from the Layered Frames set, with stitches all around.  There are lots of ways these can be made smaller to fit your sentiment and a great investment.  I use mine nearly every day.

A Thank You Tea is happening on Sunday.  This is to say Thank You to everyone who has been a part of my Stampin' Up! journey so far.  I have sent lots and lots of emails and messages so for anyone who is reading the blog and hasnt yet responded but would like to come along, please do let me know today.  I would hate it if I didnt have enough card kits (oh yes we are crafting) or food.
I shall be placing a small order tonight with Stampin' Up!  If there is anything that you would like me to add to the order please do get in touch.

Well I have to stay in today to wait for a parcel, which I dont mind.  I will get everything ready for our crafty get together tomorrow night.  If you would like to come along tomorrow night, you are more than welcome.


Off to get the garden watered before breakfast and enjoy the quietness of everywhere.  Thank you for having a read and if you need any help at all, with regards to crafting please let me know.  Tracey x

No comments: