Sunday

A muggy and damp Sunday Morning



A rather damp Sunday but that doesnt matter, no snow yet.  It is rather mild outside though which is good.

Yesterday was a finishing off kind of day, finishing off a card or two, finishing off a bit of ironing, finishing off a bit of filing so by the end of the day, I felt that I had achieved something, which is a nice feeling.

Here is the card that I finished off.


I went on a class last year and made this card but never got round to finishing it but a touch of glitter, some crystal effects and it all looks lovely.  Another one for the box.

We had a bit of a wander into town, just to change the four walls really.  Paul needed a bit of fresh air and to stretch his legs and it was nice to see some of the Christmas decorations going up in the shops, it wont be long will it.  The grandchildren came round in the afternoon, so that kept us busy. I love their excited chatter.  Then it was feet up, tea and a night with x factor.

Here are the cakes that I made for dabblers on Friday night.  The larger one doesn't have any butter nor flour in it and it was scrummy.  A few people have asked for the recipe so I shall get that sent out today.


An URGENT ORDER has been requested from Stampin' Up! so, if you would like to add to this, please let me know before this evening at 6pm.   A stamp set is needed now and all us crafters out there know exactly what that feels like.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely Sunday.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Tracey. The weather was a bit up and down here yesterday with brilliant sunshine and black as night being the main alternative features!!!
Jackie xx