Friday

My weekend just started

It is Friday and the weekend for me has arrived.  I am so looking forward to it as I am getting to spend it with my hubby, decorating.

Okay so in between we have to do the food shopping, go to a crafty fayre tonight and an event tomorrow.  Sunday sees us visiting family and on Monday, we hope to have finished. 

Last night I met up with a lovely bunch of ladies for a crafty session and I made some wonderful things, well, they are nearly made.  I just need to finish off a few bits and then I can show you.  But, not to let the Christmas cards down, here is another.  All made with SU products apart from santas sleigh.
Sorry its just a quick post but got to answer a few emails, take some bookings for the card making class and talk to my daughter.  Have a lovely Friday and thank you for having a read today

No comments: