Sunday

Frosty Sunday Morning


After such an early start yesterday I have had a bit of a lie in today which is a good job as at 7am this morning it was only 2.8 degrees brrrr, Winter is on its way. It is definately frosty outside.  When I lived in Cyprus (yes I lived there for about 16 years), one of the things I missed was the sound of crunching grass when you walked on it after a frost.

We had lots of lovely visitors yesterday and I am sure we will get more today.  Off out to do a little food shopping (boring) this morning and then hopefully we shall start the decorating this afternoon.  I say hopefully as Paul's man flu has returned, oh oh.

Here is another cheeky little Christmas card, I have made quite a few of these as sitting there colouring in is so relaxing.

 In my final efforts of sorting out my crafting space, I have come across the very first cards I made.  Now a lot of them really did have to go into the bin because they had become unstuck, gone a funny colour etc.  This card has survived and it is the very first card that I ever used glossy accents on.  I was amazed by glossy accents on that evening.
Thanks for visiting today, I do hope that all is well in your world.  Have a lovely Sunday and if you are off to the NEC, have fun.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, what a lovely crisp morning it is too.
Lovely cards, love the little Teddy :o)
Jackie xx