Sunday

Santa tag Sunday

Goodness where did yesterday go?  It seemed that as soon as I got up, cooked a couple of meals, ate them and it was time to go back to bed.  Gone in a puff. Lets hope that today lasts a little longer, it should do as I have been up since 5...silly me.

The decorating is well under way.  One and half walls papered and mess cleaned up.  I did manage to get out to buy a few bits that we needed, as well as some bits that we didnt need but I havent been to the roundhouse yet, that is for today.

Here are a few more tags that I have made using the Best of Christmas Stamp set, did you get this?

 If not get in touch as I have an extra one here at home, (someone purchased it twice) or you can go straight onto the ON LINE SHOPPING and order it to be delivered straight to your door.  If you need help with online ordering, please give me a call.

This is a spring type card, it springs up.  We made this one with Gina some time ago and this is going to be going out this Christmas.


Right, best got on with a few chores before helping Paul again.  I will get to the roundhouse today, by hook or by crook.

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day.

No comments: