Tuesday

Tuesday at Tracey's

Good morning and its going to be a lovely day today, it's Tuesday at Tracey's.  I am hoping to get a bit of baking done, get the kettle on around 2pm and then it is an afternoon and evening of siting down to chatter, crafty chatter of course.  You are most welcome to call in and, if you need directions, give me a call on 01332 721877.

I shall be having quite a few retired items for sale as well as ribbons, ribbons and more ribbon, if that wasnt enough.  If there is a reel of ribbon that you have been after for a while, now could be the time to get it as I am offering 10% all orders of ribbon today.

Well I went back to work yesterday, a bit of a shock to the system but I did it, so I will have to go back again today. I am sure I will soon get back into the routine.

Here is a card I made some time ago, I love that it is just black and white.  



And of course, we need another Christmas card Tah Dah

I am hoping to share a Christmas card with you each time I put on a post on my blog, that should keep me busy.  It may not be a perfect card but I loved making this and that is what making cards is all about, enjoying it.

I do hope that you can make it for a cuppa later as it really would be great to see you.  It may take you a little bit of an effort, it may be cold and damp but you will enjoy the chatter and the gossip. And if you cant make it, maybe next month.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day




No comments: