Saturday

The wallpaper table is out


How is your weekend going so far?  Mine is as busy as ever, just the way we like it.

Had a lovely coffee and catch up yesterday afternoon, just what I love best.  Then after a quick clean up (no floors done cause of decorating), it was washer on, heater on and tea on.  Then I went and picked up mum and we went to the craft fayre.  I got a few things for Santa to deliver and I had my nails done, nice surprise.  I saw lots of loving things that I would love to know how to make....if only I had more time sigh....

Today is decorating, wrapping up things for Santa and off to another craft fayre.  Tonight it will be a well earned rest with feet up watching x factor.  That reminds me, I must get some tickets as I usually get some for Pauls Christmas Stocking.  I am thinking of going to see the X factor show in Ireland this year, we have never been to Dublin!!

Here is another Christmas card that just needs a sentiment.

I have embossed onto wonderful foiled paper and love the result, I hope you do too.

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely Saturday

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, good luck with the decorating :o)
Jackie xx