Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Okay, so now its cold out there, time to wrap up and I have lots of lovely scarves to wear.  Hat, yes I have one but I have had it a few years so maybe a new one from Santa would be nice.  Warm boots, lots of them and a thermal vest, sorted.  I am now at an age where comfort and warmth are more important that fashion and high heels and wondering why I didnt bother about it previously, another age thing I guess.

Have you heard about undefined from Stampin' Up!?  Well have a look at this, you may have to click on it to see all the details

I was so lucky that at convention, I got to play with this little piece of kit and whilst it takes a bit of getting used to, I can really see the possibilities.  If you would like to find out more, give me a call on 01332 721877 or send me an email and we can grab a coffee and have a chat about it.  If you would like to place an order and get this delivered to your door, just click on the Shop Now banner or I can get it for you.

Another Christmas card YEAH



This wasnt made by me but by Nadine Weiner from Germany and I got it in a swap last weekend, lovely.  It is a spinner card and the Santa spins round.

And this was given to me by a member of my team OH WOW, isnt it cute.  I really must get to do more crafting.  I would love to have a stack of these bags all ready, stamped to give out as when a birthday came along, one day I will be organised.
 


Would you like to be a part of Stamperettes Series 12?  This is where 10 people, usually ladies but it doesnt have to be, agree to purchase at least £15 worth of products every month, for 10  months, plus 50p p+p delivered to me.   During this time each person will be a hostess on one of the months and get all the hostess benefits i.e. at least £25 to spend, no mess, no preperation, no cleaning up afterwards and still get rewarded.    Everyone will receive all publications, catalogues etc. etc. FREE of charge for the 10 months plus, who knows what else.  Ideal for a Christmas present and its a great way of building up your Stampin' Up! collection of goodies over a period of time, even though we all want it now.  There are a few places available and as this is the 12th one I am doing, I can assure you, it works.

Thanks for popping by for a read today, I hope your Wednesday is a lovely one

No comments: