Sunday

The First of December and white rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit

Good morning, the Chrismtas CD is on, coffee has been drunk and I am trying to put the house back in order after having a new carpet fitted yesterday.  Why is it that just one room has been decorated yet the whole house has been turned upside down?

There is a brand new promotion from Stampin' Up! starting today, I know its a little early but it is the early bird that catches the worm, or something like that A WHOLE LOT OF LOVE from Stampin' Up!

I was really lucky to get to see some of these products and have a play with them.  If you would like any information or help with this promotion, please give me a ring and I will help as much as I can.
It was our youngest grandaughters birthday yesterday, she was 7 and this is the card I made




And a bit of a close up
 

We nipped over to see her very early yesterday, she was off bowling, then Macs and then a cake at home, I expect she went to bed very happy but shattered.

The Christmas card for today is this one that we made during Crafty Week


There wont be a crafty week during December, everyone is very busy, lots of shopping to do but there will be a Tuesday at Tracey's on 17th December where I hope to have a few of these for you, mini victoria sponges, lemon cake and pear cake.


Do look out for the updates on my events page that will tell you about all the happenings in January including, Sale a Bration Party, Crafty Week, Boxs and Bags class, the Christmas Card and Chatter Club that is starting and lots more. 

Have a lovely Sunday and thank you for having a read today.








No comments: