Monday

Countdown to Santas Visit

Another week and another Monday morning.  I think I will just take Mondays off work for a while after Christmas.

These photographs that were taken in a photo booth with some of my Stampin' Up! team friends when I went to Manchester a few weeks ago.  I love memories like this. We all crammed ourselves into a photo booth (except Alison)  and "puff" the shot was taken

There are a few more but you dont want to see those, honest.  Oh, okay then, just one more but I did warn  you.
I have finished all my Christmas tags and the bits that are left have been put in this wonderful box that I am taking with me to Derby Dabblers on Friday to start the Christmas tags for next year.  You can never have too many tags or start making them too early.




Note the BIG bow and the wonderful papers, all Stampin' Up! of course.  I received a lovely team gift in this box, which I will show you another time.

Dont forget that the CCC  is starting in January,  Christmas Card and Chatter club.  I am just waiting for someone from the church to get back in touch with me with the price for the room. Fingers crossed we can use this during the evening of the 2nd Friday of each month.

I hope you have a lovely Monday

No comments: