Monday

Meet Pippa



Goodness, the weather forecast for today is not so good at all.  We are going to experience high winds, rain and winter showers.  Why today?  My visitors are due to arrive and the train timetable is on hold *due to adverse weather conditions expected*.  They are going to get ready to leave Preston at lunch time and try to get here, I hope they make it.

Am I ready for the visitors, not quite but, my first visitor for Christmas arrived last night.
I did say I was having a dog for Christmas and I now have one.  Her name is Pippa and she had a lovely first night with us.  No mess, not a peek, not a sound.  She is just one bundle of fluff and loves giving cuddles.

Here are todays TAH DAHs

 

 

I have a few things to get on with this morning before putting my feet up later.  Have a lovely day today and I hope you stay safe from this storm that is due.


1 comment:

Lesley said...

I didn't realise you were going to have a dog for Christmas is it a perminant addition to the family - Lesley x