Thursday

Some Tah Dahs

brrr, it really is cold outside, yes I have been out already, to put the bin out. I forgot to do it last night, along with a few more things that I forgot to do.

Yesterday I discovered that I had lost another 2lbs when I went to the fat club whoop whoop, this diet  is paying off.  Just got to try and keep it up best I can over the next couple of festive weeks.  Festive, goodness, I cant believe I am not ready for Santa yet.

Have you had a look at all the goodies on offer from Stampin' Up! anything take your fancy?  I have been a little naughty as I couldnt resist the card and if you know me, you will know, I just really need more card lol.  If you would like to place an order for some Stamping' Up! items, please, get in touch on 01332 721877 or use the online shop, a few people have said how easy it is to shop online, which is great news.

Tomorrow is Derby Dabblers, that is a craft club, at St. Martin's Church Hall in Allenton, Derby which normally meet the first Friday of each month.  Yes I know that tomorrow is the second Friday but the hall was busy last week.  So, if you fancy making a tag or two, join in with the fuddle and take part in secret santa, please do.  All new friends are welcome.  Just get in touch and I can give you directions.  The cost is £3 per person, £2 for teenages and this covers the price of the hall and hot drinks.

Some more TAH DAHs for you.  Isnt this cracker smashing?

 It is full of Chocolates, a wonderful idea and a way of using those pretty Christmas papers too.  I shall have to make myself a few of these at the new Christmas Card Club that will be starting in the New Year, and  another Tah Dah

Thank you so much for these, I am so lucky to have so many crafting friends.

Thanks for having a read today, have a wonderful day, whatever you are up to

No comments: