Sunday

Knitted Gloves

 
You could be needing an umbrella today, the forecast is for some rain so, be prepared.

Yesterday I had a wander to a Christmas Fayre with my sis.  We walked down to the venue in the fresh air and it was just what I needed.  I won on the tombolla and purchased a pair of gloves for the tree. 

Knitted gloves for my little tree.  When we got home, Paul had returned YEAH but he is not a well man, bless him.  I did get the biggest bunch of flowers from him, he really is very thoughtful and I am so lucky.

It's Pams birthday today, Happy Birthday Mrs. and I hope you have a lovely day.  I was really efficient, gave Pam her card etc. a couple of weeks ago and this is another card I didnt take a photo of tut tut.

Today I am cleaning windows, washing nets and making a few little bits and pieces in the craft room so a busy one.

Today's TAH DAH is this lovely little tea light which has been decorated with Washi Tape and put on one of the amazing flower punches from Stampin' Up!  I think its wonderful.
 
Thanks for having a read today, have a lovely day and I do hope you stay dry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.