Saturday

Saturday, lots of photos and a specail TAH DAH


 It is going to be a damp day today so be prepared.  I am going to be a busy little bee most of the morning but I can tell you about that tomorrow.

What a lovely day yesterday was, after my stint at work we went out for a team lunch and I had a carvery, for a change.  I was naughty as I had apple pie, ice cream and coffee afterwards but, it is Christmas. 
I got this lovely bottle of homemade blackcurrent vodka
 
from one of my work collegues along with the secret santa gift of this hand creme

Along with the Secret Santa gift for ??????? this is what I gave all the ladies, something that I had made.
 
 
I wish I had known that everyone was going to wear a Christmas hat as I would have worn mine, I have a lovely one that hasn't been out for a while now.  Never mind.

Then it was back home, grab all the crafting bits and off I  went to Derby Dabblers Christmas fuddle.  That was brilliant, lots of ladies, a few children and grandchildren, tons of food and Christmas Carols in the background.  I have a couple of photos but to see them all, nip over to the Derby Dabblers Blog as they are all on there.



It was wonderful to see everyone and, if you are thinking of joining us next year, you would be most welcome.  Same and Jane joined us for the first time and I do hope that they enjoyed it enough to come back next year.

And for todays TAH DAH
I got this fantastic handmade card from Sean, probably one of the best cards I will get this year. What do you think?

I am well impressed with Stampin' Up! today, again.  I placed a rush order in on Thursday for someone who has to have something next week and guess what, it is being delivered on Monday.  Now that is fantastic, not too many companys can send you items, from abroad in that short time.

I now have to put everything away from last night.  Unfortunately my wheely box broke and all the contents scattered onto a wet pavement.  Thanks for nipping in, have a wonderful Saturday.

No comments: