Monday

Monster Hugs


 
I am up today before the morning begins.  I think that I have so much on my mind that it is causing sleepless nights which isnt too good.  Tonight I shall try the old way of writing everything down so that my mind is clear before I go to bed and then, fingers crossed, I can get some sleep.

Do you like this?
 
When we went to TK Max I exchanged the slippers, that were too small, for this lovely chest.  I know it wont keep my feet warm but I couldnt resist.  It is practical too, honest.

Well yesterday I did lots and lots of ironing but I didnt finish it all.  We still had lunch at the BlueJay, a cuppa with sis before coming home and doing a bit more.  It was feet up time early evening to catch up with some Christmas TV including Dr. Who and Downton Abbey, both smashing.  I couldnt find the Christmas edition of the midwives??? I will have another look for that tonight.

I am off into town this morning with Christiana to buy a few bits and bobs.  We only go down for an hour or so at a time as it is very tiring for her and for me.  Then for a change, its tea at the Blue Jay, a good job its back to Slimming World on Wednesday and then its 2lb a week off jobby.

I have lots of birthdays coming up and fortunately I have found my craft room, YEAH.  I was in there for an hour yesterday and hopefully I will be back in there for another hour today.  Preparing for my next three months of classes which I am looking forward to, making birthday cards and generally having a sort out.  I was lucky enough to get a few crafty bits for Christmas so I am busy putting those away.  Because I have got some new bits it means that there are some other things that need to be sold, so that I do not get the shelves so crowded but I never know the best way to sell things.  I shall start with Derby Crafting Marketplace on Facebook and then try e-bay.

I have also been trying to have a clean up of my emails.  I have 100s of them, sat in my inbox and I just dont know if I should delete them or put them all in folders?? What do you do with your emails?

Here is a monster hug, just in case you need it
 
If you would like to get your hands on some Monster Hugs (perfect for birthdays, valentines or any time), they are £5.50 for 18 monsters, 18 hearts and 18 eyes to create your own, have you seen the back side (excuse the pun), cheeky.  They also come in pink

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day.


No comments: