Saturday

Card in a kit

Good morning and brrrrr you need to wrap up this morning.  It is so very cold in Derby but no snow which is good.

We had a busy day yesterday, as we always do but managed to get out in the morning for a while.  The afternoon was busy with visitors again that was lovely, I do like catching up with folk and of course, they got a bargain or two in the SALE.  Yes I have a sale of quite a lot of pre loved crafting items.  If you would like to pop over this weekend or the beginning of next week please do.  Today I shall be in the craft room after 1pm for a few hours.

I purchased a crafting magazine which had a lovely card making kit inside and here is just one of the cards from the kit.


Whilst the cards are nice, the elements are thick, pretty and some are gold foiled, there are no envelopes and the cards are a strange size. 

Mum has been back to the hospital and they are very pleased with her.  The Chemotherapy has finished but she is still struggling with some of the side effects.  She will have more scans etc. in April and we shall just be keeping our fingers crossed.

I am trying to decorate the craft room for the month of February in a red / love / heart theme.  I shall be making some different sized hearts for the little tree but I am stuck for other ideas.  If you can think of anything please let me know.

Off to start breakfast and get ready for the day.  I do hope you manage to stay warm and than you for having a read.  Tracey x

No comments: