Tuesday

Swirly Bird Thank Yous

Good morning.  Yesterday I got up to it being 8 degrees outside and this morning it is only 0.1 degrees.  Not sure what is happening with the weather but as long as we dont get snow, I will be happy.

Well it is official, my new car belongs to me.
We finally got the number plates on at the weekend.  Previously you had to screw them in to the bumper to make sure they were tight and secure.  Now they are stuck on with 3D sticky pads, honestly.  I was so worried that they would come off.  I wondered about using my hot glue gun on it just to be sure they are stuck but it would be a problem if I had to take the off again.....oh well.  Give me a wave if you see me out and about.


I havent shared this months thank you card.
I have used swirly birds stamp set, a bit of free hand drawing and the matching dies.  I made quite a few and really love them.  I timed myself too, 6 hours.  Yes 6 hours to make them bit by bit of course but well worth it.   I am even going to share a video of how I made these, just in case  you may be interested.  I am excited about doing it, I just need Pauls help to start with as I havent got the faintest idea about editing a videa, but I am willing to learn.

Dont forget this Friday it is Christmas card and chatter evening.


Space is limited so if you havent already let me know you are coming, please get in touch.  It also reminds me how many cakes I need to bake too.  I shall be trying my hand at little unicorn cakes this week.

I shall be placing a little order tomorrow evening.  If there is anything that you would like please do get in touch.  Postage is just 50p if you have it delivered to Alvaston with the rest of the orders and then you nip in and collect.  You are welcome to a cuppa at the same time as well as browsing the craft sale items.  Oh yes I have lots and lots for sale.  I have so many stamp sets looking for new homes if you have chance to visit over the next few days, please do.

Thank you for having a read today, I do hope you manage to stay warm enough.   Tracey x 

Product List

No comments: