Friday

Happy Birthday card

Good morning and the weekend is just around the corner.  No plans this weekend as yet though. Does anyone know of any crafting events?

It is just 0 degrees outside at the moment but we are due to get up to 13 degrees.  I hope to get the little fairy garden sorted today with a little help from Paul of course.  I couldnt do it on my own as bending down makes me dizzy.....another side effect of the injection but we can live with that.  Lots of little plants need cutting back, broken signs removing etc. etc.

Here is a card I made for a birthday, fingers crossed she has received it by now.  I sent it by post and sometimes the post is fantastic but other times, not so good.


My little stash of this type of card is growing and growing as I cant stop making them.   If you are stuck for a card for any occasion, just pop round and see if there is something here for you.

I still have lots of lovely items on my sales table although the stamp sets are going rather quickly.  If you fancy popping in later today I shall be home.

The Sale a Bration party with Stampin'Up! has just got bigger.  They have released even more products that you can get for FREE when you spend £45 or more.  I have put up a new brochure on the right hand side but if you click HERE it should take you straight to the Stampin' Up! page.  If you need any help at all please, just get in touch.

Well I had best go and get myself ready for the day, I am at the hospital first thing and a few chores need to be done first.  Thanks for having a read and if you fancy a cuppa and a crafty chat later please do call in. Tracey xx








No comments: