Thursday

Happy Birthday card

Good morning and its a bit of a late one for me today.  Paul has left for work and I have a few hours to myself to do some chores and then go to the craft room. 

We are having a craft night tomorrow night and on Sunday morning.  If you would like to come along and make a couple of pretty cards please get in touch.  There is one place available tomorrow and a few places on Sunday morning.  The cost is £8 per person, everything is provided except glue, which you need to bring with you or purchase at the time.

Here is a card that I made some time ago but I wanted to be sure that the receipient had received it as she reads the blog *waving to Ruth*

All using SU colours and I had a lovely time colouring it in.  I dont think you can see the glitter but it is there.

I had best go and get ready for my day......thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great day.


No comments: