Thursday

Sale in the craft room

Good morning and it is a windy one today, outside that is.  The wind or the flying debris (it wasnt my fence) was blowing down the street and it woke me up.  I do like an early start so I dont mind too much.

Yesterday morning we were out and about rather early.  It was a trip to see the doc and I am under strict instruction to have lots and lots of water throughout the day, some new medication and I am to see him again in 2 weeks.

We called in to see mum who is doing well.  She was at the hospital in the afternoon and so far so good.  The chemotherapy is still playing havoc with her magnesium levels and could do so for many months even though she has finished chemotherapy.  She has to have blood tests next week at the hospital, wait for the results and if all is okay, she can leave.  If not, she will have to stay to have an infusion of magnisium.  I am so pleased we are lucky enough to have the NHS.

Here is another card, that has already been posted out and received I hope.  It was one of those in the kit.


Lovely elements to it and I enjoyed putting it all together.

If you fancy a bargain or two, I am having a sale in the craft room.  Please get in touch if you are free to come over and have a browse.

I have already started advertising some of the items on well known internet sites.  I think it is such a shame that I am not using all these pretty things and so I hope they will go to new homes rather soon.

Thank you for having a read today.  I hope you manage not to get blown away and have a lovely day.  Tracey x


No comments: