Tuesday

Sale a Bration Foil Card

Good afternoon.  Very late in my post today but such a busy bee.

I wanted to share these wonderful things that Sheila made using the sparkly foil sheets that you get for FREE with the Stampin' Up! Sale a Bration.


Arent they brilliant.  The card just shines and as usual, the perfect box has been made for it.  Thank you for letting me share this.

Yesterday I was at the Slimming World group and I am very pleased to say that I lost 4 lb last week.  It wasnt difficult so I am going to see if I can do the same again this week, crossing my fingers.  Some of the meals are wonderful but I had forgotten how long everything takes to prepare from scratch, well worth it though.

Mum came to visit me today.  The first time she has been since September.  She had been for her blood test and to have more magnesium.  The good news is that she no longer has to go weekly to have blood tests (the next one is in May) and the weekly magnesium she can have at home in powder form so that is brilliant news.  She is very unsteady on her feet and rather confused/forgetful but I cant tell you how happy I was to see her walk through the door, even though I waswith her last night.  It really cheered me up as today is a bit of a tough day for me.... 2 months.

Paul and I spent a couple of hours in the garden again today and I must say it really is starting to look good.  We are working our way round and its nice to be able to do it.  a few mishaps with electric cables oppps but sorted now.  We have even got ourselves organised and arranged for a gardener to come to help to do the back garden in April, something to look forward to.

Right then, I must get off to go and cook a lovely tea, a Slimming World recipe.  Thanks for having a read and hope you have a great evening.  Tracey x


No comments: