Thursday

Love you to the moon and back

Good morning and it is cooler today.  Yesterday we got up to 8 degrees but today it was just over 1 degree. Paul made it through his first morning back at work yesterday and I made it as well.  It did help that I had company for the morning so thank you Jayne and George, it was lovely to spend time with you.  Today I am on my own so I am going to see if I can drive to the Range.  I have a couple of things to return.

Happy Valentines day to everyone reading this.  We are having a red/love theme in the craft room this month as we all love someone, parents, children, husbands etc. etc.  Here is the card that I made for Paul for today.

I did enjoy making it and Paul really liked it too.  He got me a lovely card and we got a LARGE box of chocolates to share.  This evening we shall be cooking a really nice meal, starters, steak and a pudding before settling down to watch Pauls favourite programme......Death in Paradise. 

As mentioned previously, Thursdays get together on 28th is now full.  Friday 22nd is very busy and there is only one space left.

Plenty of room at the weekends get togethers, Sunday 24th February and Saturday 2nd March.  Just let me know if you would like more informaton.

Thank you for having a read today.  I am off to do a few morning chores before trying to drive to the Range.  Have a great day Tracey x

No comments: