Saturday

Unicorns, baking and christmas cards phew

Good morning.  It seems as though we are in for more rain and more wind today.  I will wrap up warm.

Last night was the first 2019 Christmas Card and Chatter get together, something I was really looking forward to and it was wonderful.  Sheila was crocheting away (I think she may start to teach folk how to do this), Pam managaed to get her card finished, Tricia put together all the bits for the card that she needed, Diane and I managed to get a few Christmas cards started and Denise and George joined in with the Chatter side of the evening.  It was so nice just to sit there with like minded folk crafting.  The next evening will be on March 8th  and it would be lovely if you wanted to join us.
 
Yesterday I tried my hand at baking and decorating cakes, well at least I tried.

 
 
Today I have a choice of things I could do.  Go to the Birmingham motorcycle museum craft show.....quite a few lovely things to purchase.  Go to the Swadlincote Scan and Cut meeting, lots of lovely ladies but to tell you the truth, I am not sure I am ready for either.  I think I may just a have a few hours in the craft room with my own Scan and Cut and re familiarise myself with it.  I havent had it plugged in for a few months.

But first we have to take Pauls car to the garage for a service and MOT.  He has only been driving it since July without a MOT!!! We have been lucky not to have been stopped. 

Off to start my day.  Hope you have a good day whatever you do and thank you for having a read.  Tracey x














No comments: