Friday

White rabbit .......



White rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit.  Good morning and so far we are lucky enough in Derby not to have any snow.  We dont have the freezing fog either this morning.  I havent seen the news yet for the rest of the UK but I do hope that everyone is okay with this weather.

Yesterday we managed to do the total spring clean/sort out/throw out of our bedroom and what an achievement.  The craft room has just one more shelf for me to look at and then that room has been done too.  Of course, I couldnt have done all this without Pauls help.

My 7" crafting space has now been increased as my working desk has been cleared, well it was but I got a few things out last night to play with.  It may be covered again now but these things will soon be put away.

I wanted to share what Jane made me which is absolutely wonderful.


It is so nice that I was afraid to use it but then thought, it has been made to be used.  Thank you so much for this Jane.  Lots of lovely Stampin' Up! elements on this too. 

Off for a little pampering this morning and then this afternoon and evening will see me in the craft room.  If you would like to call in, please do.  I shall be finishing lots of half made cards as well as preparing the thank you cards for the month.  There are lots of pre loved crafting items for sale on the dresser and across 2 tables too.

Thank you for having a read.  Hope you stay warm today, Tracey x


No comments: