Tuesday

Love, Hearts, Banners and Spring

Good morning, well I went and joined a really friendly group of slimmers yesterday and now my journey begins to loose a few pounds each week to see if I can get a little healthier.  I am still having trouble with my legs being three times as big as they should be.  Once I finished the steroids I expected the weight I put on to just vanish but urmmmm it didnt.  Fingers crossed that I do it correctly and it works.  Going to the group is so inspirational and listening to everyones week and how the diet has helped them really spurs you on.

Yesterday was so busy I didnt have time to catch my breath.  After the meeting in the morning we had a gardener pop over to visit us.  We are getting re quotes on the garden at the back.  If you know of someone who could take everything away and start again please, do let us know.  Then the Financial Advisor came.....well it is that time of life.  Avon lady popped in for a vist followed by a 'new front door' man.  We may need some building work doing in the hall before we can have a new front door fitted, why does one job always lead to another?  If you know of a builder that would be able to remove a false ceiling as well as a couple of pillars, again, please let us know.

Today I am in the craft room, ALL DAY.  I havent been in for a couple of days and have withdrawal symptoms.  Actually it needs a good clean up and all setting up for our crafty night this Friday.  There are still 2 spaces available if you fancy joining us to make a couple of cards, lots of crafty chatter and home made cakes.  Please get in touch if you would like to come along to reserve your seat.

As promised here is my smashing banner for February for The Craft Room.  This was made by Sheila for the month of February and it is wonderful.  Thank you Sheila.

I am trying to keep the room decorated with red, love, happiness for this month.  Then in March I shall pack all the decorations away and start with the Spring/Mothers Day theme.  I find it really nice to make things for the craft room and just adore all the little things that everyone else makes.  Of course this time next year, the box will come out again and we will get great pleasure from being reminded of what has been made in previous years.

There is a flypast today, sometime between 1.15 and 1.45.  The Tornado will do a farewell fly past over Alrewas and whilst we may not be able to see it, we should be able to hear it.

Finally just look at these, thank you they are stunning.
Spring has sprung in our house.

I still have lots of lovely items on the sales dresser.  If you would like to come for a browse please do.  If you need details of where I am, please ask and I can give you directions.

Well, I had best go and start my day in the craft room.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday.  Tracey x


No comments: