Monday

Cards and Hearts

Good morning and brrrr it is only 1 degree outside, hard to believe after all that sunshine over the weekend.

Another start to another week and I am off to Slimming World again this morning.  Last week was rather difficult for me to get my head around what I can and what I cant eat.  I certainly didnt eat as much as I should but hopefully I will get to understand it all soon.  As long as there is a little weight loss Iwill be happy.

We have had two smashing crafty get togethers one on Friday night and one yesterday morning.  It was lovely to see you all ladies.  We shall be having another two this week, Thursday night and Saturday morning.  If you would like to join us on Saturday morning please do get in touch as it would be lovely to welcome you.

I think  I have mentioned before that The Craft Room is decorated in red, hearts and love all for the February theme.  Tricia made this lovely little heart for the tree.



Thank you so much it is delightful.  I also have other bits that I managed to find which look sweet too.


We took daisy (the car) out for a drive on Saturday and as the weather was so good we had the hood down.

I was so afraid of putting the hood down as I thought it would be difficult to do, how silly am I.  It is just all on the push of a button.  We just need even more good weather now and that will be it, so happy that I have this car.

I thought I would share this card that I made.


Soft Sea Foam is a colour that I dont use but I teamed it up with Very Vanilla and some Old Olive and Calypso Coral.  I even managed to do some die cutting and used up some of the Speciality papers.  I put this sentiment on as I dont know who I shall send the card to yet and dont know the occasion.  The stamp set is called Floral Frames and it really is delightful. 

Well I had better get a riggle on as Paul has to go to work this morning and we do like to have breakfast together before he goes.  I shall be in the craft room this afternoon and evening if anyone wishes to call in for a crafty chat and a cuppa, collect an order or place one, or anything else.  Thank you for having a read and wishing you a lovely Monday.  Tracey

No comments: