Monday

Hearts and Grand Parents

Good morning and here we are a new start to the week.  I am hoping the lovely weather continues so that we can get a little gardening done each day.  I had some new gardening tools for Christmas from Christiana......  They have very long handles so I am hoping to get the garden looking the best that it can this year.

Paul is working mornings again this week so we have the afternoons and the evenings together, chance to get lots of little jobs done as there are still plenty to do.

We had a day out again yesterday mind you, I didnt get up until nearly 10am.  Well not quite true.  We both decided we were going to have a lie in but at 6am the house alarm went off.  We flew out of bed as fast as we could, I followed Paul to turn off the alarm and the box said 'front room'.  We went into the front room but the windows were in tact, nothing out of place except a chuffing big spider sat next to the motion detecter OMG.  My brave hubby hoovered it up and let it go so I went back to bed.
We eventually went to Ikea and got some new chairs for the kitchen and another pair of doors for the craft room, so another little move around is needed in there.

Speaking of craft room, it is red, love, heart theme this month in our crafty space and Julie has made these lovley little beaded hearts for the tree.  Arent they sweet, thank you so much Julie.

We have other lovely things that have been made and I will share them with you during this week.

Here is another card that I adored making last week.  The photo isnt the best but I loved colouring in this image.

I used Stampin' Up! colours and just lost myself doing it.  Very theraputic and of course, congratulations to the new grand parents.

Stampin' Up! still have some wonderful offers on if you werent already aware.  For every £45 you spend you can get lots of different products FREE.  If you have thought about joining the Stampin' Up! family now is just the perfect time.  It will cost £99 and for your money you will get an office kit worth £25 and you get to choose products up to the value of £170.  If that wasnt enough, you can get all your goodies delivered direct to your door FREE OF CHARGE.  If you dont already have a demonstrator and would like to find out more about this please do get in touch.  I still believe that joining Stampin' Up! was one of the best things I ever did.  Not only do I get lots of crafting goodies to play with, I get to do a bit of travelling and I work (if you can call it that) the hours that suite me but the number of wonderful and true friends I have met over the last 10 years is amazing.  I will happily explain how this could all work for you.

Now I need to get a move on as I am joining Slimming World this morning......it has to be done and I am looking forward to it.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great day.  Tracey x

No comments: