Monday

Happy December 1st - the countdown is on



Here we go, the 1st of December and it wont be too long before Santa visits.  On this Monday morning it is mild outside, 9 degrees already.  The advent Calender is the only Christmas decoration that I have out as I honestly dont know where the rest are.  I presume that they are in the loft.

Yesterday was a bit of a non starter day, I did very little, pottered around and generally re-charged my batteries.   I hope to spend a little time cleaning outside today, getting some fresh air and some light gardening duties.  I also have 3 or 4 very important cards to sort out too.

Has anyone heard of the 100 continuous days happy challenge?  No I hadnt until yesterday but I think that it may be something that I will take up?
People successfully completing the challenge claimed to:
 - Start noticing what makes them happy every day;
 - Be in a better mood every day;
 - Start receiving more compliments from other people;
 - Realize how lucky they are to have the life they have;
 - Become more optimistic;
 - Fall in love during the challenge.
 
Wish me luck.
 
I guess that I had best start the Christmas shopping this week otherwise I may be a bit late, opps.
 
Dont forget, you can still join Stampin' Up!, even as a one off, and get £130 worth of goodies for under £75, it really is a great offer.  Call me to find out more if this is something you are considering, could this be your early Christmas Present?
 
Thanks so much for having a read and have a wonderful day, what ever you may be up to.
 
 





No comments: