Monday

Monday's Catch Up



It was -3 when I got up this morning at around 5.15am  I dont know why I was up so early but it has given me chance to catch up with a bit of paperwork and to realise that I havent shared a few of my 100 happy day photos with you, which I shall do now.

No. 22#100HAPPYDAYS
All the reindeer food delivered ready for Rudolph and his friends.
No. 23#100HAPPYDAYS
Paul and I taking a walk to my parents.  We had to wrap up really well as it was cold outside and what a pair we look with our silly hats....but we was warm
 
No. 24#100HAPPYDAYS
All ready for Santa, its a lovely feeling knowing that you have done all you can do
 
No. 25#100HAPPYDAYS
My new radio so that I can listen to music, without all the interference, in my crafty space, thank you Santa.
 

No. 26#100HAPPYDAYS
The view from our garden, covered in snow.  It really was lovely to look at but not to go out in
 

No. 27#100HAPPYDAYS
Need I say anything about this empty box.....perfect
 

No. 28#100HAPPYDAYS
Cant wait to get this up in my crafty space, I love quotes that I can hang up, wonderful

 

 I have to get all my #MY100HAPPYDAYS in an album on face book apparently as I haven't been doing it correctly.....

Today is a day of decorating.  Once I have got the chores out of the way, we are decorating our bedroom,which is always exciting, so its a day at home today.

It is Scrapbooking / project life this Saturday, in Alvaston, Derby, if you fancy a go. 10ish till 4ish and you bring all your own bits and bobs as well as your lunch.  Tea / Coffee and cakes/biscuits are provided and its £1.50 for the day.  If you would like more information, all my details are on the right hand side, do please get in touch.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you enjoyed all the photos.  Have a lovely day




1 comment:

Lesley said...

love your warm hats v- hope you had a nice walk - well the temperature near you was positively barmy - it was -6.5oC in Belper this morning - just hoping it warms up soon - best wishes for a Happy New Year to you and Paul Lesley x