Saturday

Mince Pies, Lemon Cake and Vanilla cakes

Saturday is here at last.  I baked yesterday, ready for today's fuddle









Hope to see some lovely ladies later today, the more the merrier. If you are reading this and fancy coming along, then please do.

Well, I totally forgot to share the bag, tag and card I made for Tracy's wedding earlier this week
TAH DAH.




I got so much pleasure out of making these that I cant wait for the next special occassion to make more.  I used a very retired stamp from Stampin' Up!, one that I purchased when I became a demonstrator and one that I just cant part with.  I would like to use this on a scrapbook page early next year.

Pippa is coming over for the day tomorrow whoop whoop, do you remember Pippa, we had her for a week last Christmas. 

Well tomorrow its for the day but in a few weeks, she will stay for 5 days, cant wait.  I love dog sitting as I get my little fix and then hand her back.

I am off to the hairdressers first thing and then I have a few treats to make.    What are you all up to today? I do hope you have a lovely day

No comments: