Sunday

My favourite day

I woke up this morning thinking, what day is it?  I honestly didnt know and I was rather worried when I got up.  Made a cuppa and then saw the image above and realised, it doesnt matter what day today is does it?

Yesterday was an at home day which was smashing.  Got a lot of chores done and today I shall be doing a bit more.  The weather is very cold outside, its -1 at the moment so all that snow we had on Friday / Saturday has turned to ice, yikes.  I hope you all stay safe.

How about these bobby dazzlers,

The ends sparkle like anything, thank you so much Santa, they are brilliant.

I was fortunate enough to spend all afternoon and early evening in my crafty space, I put lots of bits away and made a start on a few New Year cards, as they need to be posted tomorrow.  I also have lots of birthdays in January and I hope to get all those cards ready by the end of today, nothing wrong in getting ahead.  Hubby came into crafty space around 6ish and asked if I was peckish, when I said I was he replied good, dinners on the table.  How sweet was that mind you, I am not sure how much more turkey I can eat.....

I know that January is going to be a busy month crafting and I cant wait, as the kids would say, bring it on. Are you into journaling? Something that you would like to try?  How about these




Season of Style Journal, Season of Style Stickers and Season of Style Tags.....the whole lot for £7.57 (only while stocks last) , a great way to save your memories of this Christmas?  Let me know if you want a set of these and then why not come along to the crafty space and join me for an afternoon or evening on filling up your journal on the second Thursday of each month? 

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day. 





No comments: