Monday

Monday Monday da da, da da da di da,

It has been a wonderful weekend.  Spent a lot of time with family and friends which is just what life is about.

On Friday evening I couldn't believe the amount of cyclists without helmets, no lights and nothing to show that they were on the road.  It is no wonder that there are so many accidents, surely, there must be laws about this.....rant over.

Paul got all the curtain poles up in the sitting room and we have hung the curtains.  It takes us so long to decide on what we want but, it has been really cold in there so it was time to get the curtains up.  We have only been here nearly 5 months.  The sitting room has 3 external walls so it does feel the cold but Saturday night we was like a bug in a rug at 22 degrees, phew.  I am just hoping that the creases drop out of the curtains, otherwise I will have to iron them all. 

Most of the Christmas decorations came out of the loft but, I have lost my bows.  Oh yes, all my pretty little red bows are nowhere to be found and, to be honest, we didnt look through the 100's boxes that are stacked around the house so this year, we are bowless.  I have scattered Chrismassy bits here and there and next year, we should be a little more organised.  I shall purchase a pretty or two in the January sales, well, you just have to dont you?

The grandchildren came round on Saturday with their parents of course and we all ate cake, yes, even I did.  I felt a little better Saturday and even a bit better er Sunday.  I am still on the antibiotics and painkillers but it is getting longer and longer in between the pain killers.  Food wise, well yesterday was extremely well cooked stew with dumplings.  Back to the dentist on Tuesday, I will let you know how I get on.

I have done my two missing #MY100HAPPYDAYS and these were number 5

This is one of 3 owls, the other two Katerina and my mum have.  They are memories of a lovely day out we all had together.
And number 6#MY100HAPPYDAYS is Peter.  Peter sings a song and has done for more than 10 years, in the hallway of our home.  Christmas begins when Peter is in place and everyone that visits, knows about Peter. 


Unfortunately we cant put out a lot of Christmas decorations until next year, when we have nails etc. in the walls.   We shall see what makes me happy today, I am sure that something will.

I promised to share all the handmade Christmas cards that I receive and here is the first.
It is from Hollie, the second eldest grandchild, isnt it sweet?

SU still have lots of items in the clearance and the weekly deals.  I have another order going in soon and if you would like to order anything, just let me know.

Thank you for having a read today, I hope you have a great day, whatever you may be up to.



No comments: