Saturday

Multiplying Minions

I was up and out the door first thing this morning, off into town to get myself a white cardigan.  Now you wouldnt think that was difficult but I have come home without one!! I wanted a summer cardigan for my holidays and really, I just couldnt find one suiteable.  I did M&S, Matalan, BHS, Debenhams, Next, Monsoon, DPs and lots of others.  I failed miserably so now I am stumped!!

I came home and have made a start on the crafting space as when everyone left last night, I just shut the door, ooopps.  Well it is getting straight but, my minions have multiplied?


I have an extra minion and I dont know where he has appeared from, was it Tuesday, Thursday or Friday evening?  If you are minion-less, do please let me know.

I am having a babycard week next week, lots of little cards to make in pinks and blues.  I am already looking forward to sharing them with you.

TAH DAH

Do you remember my quest for fresh eggs?  It has taken nearly a year and at long last, I have met a lovely lady that keeps chickens and she is going to supply me with fresh eggs.  If you would like some, do please let me know.  I am going to collect every other Friday and I am sure I can get a few extra ones for you too.  They are £1 for 6 and I am well pleased with that because I know I am supporting a local lady doing her bit.

Back into my bit of sanctuary with a cuppa.   Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely Saturday afternoon x

No comments: