Wednesday

Wednesday Weekly Deal

It was a very hectic Tuesday, late finishing work, followed by a few pieces to collect out and about.  We managed an hour at home sorting out a corner of the garden before showering and nipping off to visit family from New Zealand, phew.

Today so far I have finished work a bit later than normal, again gone out to collect and deliver a few bits and after I have done some washing and ironing, I intend to get in the craft room to give it a good clean and start getting everything ready for Crafty Week.

Here is a card I made earlier this week


I have used my new favourite set, Garden in bloom and this is one of the stamp sets we will be using during crafty week.  A few spaces left on Thursday and Friday if you fancy coming along.

Stampin' Up! have some lovely Weekly deals this week





If there is anything you like, please do get in touch by Sunday tea time and I can get them ordered for you.  Speaking of Sunday, if you fancy a crafty get together Sunday afternoon, why not pop in.  I shall be in the craft room making a few cards.

Off to meet up with the iron, thanks for having a read and have a lovely evening.  Tracey x

No comments: