Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Spent a few hours in the garden again last night, trying to get rid of more weeds.  We won YEAH.  I know that they will come back but I feel that I am on top of them.  I believe that I have a couple of new plants coming this week, which will be nice.  Unfortunately the Laural trees are not doing well at all.  Hope the gardener can give us some advise when he turns up.

I am getting myself ready for next weeks Crafty Week, if you fancy coming along I have a few places on Thursday afternoon and some on Friday night.  Its exciting get all the cards ready and of course, not forgetting our little curvey treat box.

Here is a card I have made using Garden in Bloom with is my favourite stamp set at the moment

 The new gates are all up whoop whoop.  This is what is was like when we started



 And now its like this.  Still a little more painting to do and we are waiting for a new fence panel but after a good tidy up and sweep, it will be lovely.  Paul said he is parking his car on this side of the house, so all my crafty friends can park outside the crafty space, bless him.

Right, I had best get a a wiggle on and get myself into work.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great day

No comments: