Sunday

Sunshine today

Good morning from a damp Derby.  We had so much rain yesterday evening that it came through into the bathroom again, ooops.  I was dashing here and there with towels and it kept me busy for a quite a while.  Fortunately today's weather is going to be lovely at 23 degrees with sunshine.  I had best get my washer on.

After a few chores this morning it is off to the crafty space I go.  I have finished cleaning up, throwing out and putting away in there so now its the hoovering and mopping the floor, ready for another week of crafting. 

Did any of my lovely TUESDAYS TREASURES pick up a wooden handled pokey tool?  Would you mind having a look in your crafting boxes for me please as a Sam cant find hers and is lost without it......thank you.

Here is one of the cards we made last week at crafty week

The colours are pool party, melon mambo and smokey slate with petite petals stamp set and matching punch, hardwood stamp and the little butterfly from butterfly basics.  The flowers are all lovely random colours.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.x

No comments: