Sunday

Superb Sunday

This is the view that Christiana woke up to first thing this morning, wow.  It is lovely.  She was up very early so she will be having a nanny nap later.

I am really pleased to say that I managed to get all the baby cards done, in the end.  It took me weeks rather than hours but what fun I had in between making them.  Note to ones self - get organised earlier.


Paul came home whoop whoop but only for a few days.  We are going to try and accomplish so much while he is here, the magic word is 'try'.

Friday, during all that rain, Paul went up on the roof to try and clear some of the moss out of the drains.

It has been 13 months now that we have tried to get someone to clear the roof of moss, to no avail.  Gardens didnt come but it was raining.  Not having much luck with that either so between us, we shall continue to try and sort out as much as we can with the garden.

Friday night was Christmas card and chatter club and that was a smashing night, thank you ladies for making it so enjoyable.  I managed to get a dozen cards all stamped out.  I shall put them in envelopes ready for sticking together in November.

Yesterday we went to uncles 70th birthday party, it was wonderful.  We spent hours and hours in their lovely garden, having a wonderful time and catching up with family.



Well I best get Sunday started, not sure what the day is going to bring but it will be a nice day, no matter what.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you too, enjoy your day.

p.s. - A cheeky little Stampin' Up! order is going in at 5pm this evening.  Should you want anything from Stampin' Up! do let me know.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

lovely selection of baby cards Tracey and hope you enjoyed the party x