Saturday

Saturday Bags

Good morning on this Saturday.  I guess it is more rain showers today but that is okay with me.  We (Paul) cut the grass Thursday night, just in time for the showers on Friday so now it is looking quite good and, it was done in time for the dustbin men to take away the cuttings.

Yesterday was another good day pain wise.  I woke up with the usual left knee, feet and hands in pain but after tablet, all pain gone within the hour.  The tiredness/fatigue is a bit of a struggle but, I just keep going bit by bit and if I have a doze, so be it *giggle*.

Today I didnt get up till nearly 10am oh my.  That really is a lie in so its a bit of a slow start.

We have pippa arriving today for the week.  Her folks are going away so I said we would look after her.  I am also hoping to send out emails today, hands permitting, to try and catch up with everyone.

On Wednesday we made a few bags, ready for Christmas  TAH DAH



 It was a lovely way to spend a couple of hours and make a start getting ready for the big man's visit, which wont be too long now. I am hoping to pop a set of cards in them and give them out as stocking fillers at Christmas for the family and then put some little bits and pieces in others for all the stamperettes and pen club group.  I am getting organised.

We have these growing on one of the plants but we dont know what they are
 
 
Do you know what it is?

Well thanks for having a read, I hope you have a wonderful Saturday, what ever you may be up to.  Tracey x


No comments: