Thursday

tomatoes

Good morning, I am up with the larks today.  I thought Paul (hubby) said it was 7am so up I got, with a little help.  Showered dressed and Paul put shoes on (feet always work better once shoes are on), went to make tea 6.30am, huh.  He had said 6am not 7am, never mind.

Todays ails are left knee, right shoulder, left wrist.... but yesterday I got a magnetic bracelet.  Within an hour of me wearing it on my right wrist, I didnt notice any pains.  We are rather sceptical about this but I shall be ordering another bracelet today for the left wrist.  I shall keep you posted on how I get on.

I have a few SU boxes arriving today whoop whoop.  Here are the thank you cards that I have made for August along with some tags



I adore this little stamp.  It is from the Sitting Here stamp set.  I just inked the stamp up in crumb cake, using a damp brush to put the pot on a base (cant have it in mid air), then used different markers to colour in the flowers.  I really enjoyed doing this.  If you would like to order this stamp set, details are below and you can do it through my online shop.  I will then send you a little thank you card.

The greenhouse is still doing well.  Fortunately it is looking after itself.  The tomatoes are turning red and I will be having a few spare so, if you would like a fresh tomato or two, please pop round (if you are local).

I am so pleased we did these but I wont grow so many next year.   We are eating one or two daily with all our meals, last night was fajitas, previously in salads and sandwiches.  I think I will have to find a tomato soup recipe that we like as well.

I shall be home again today, the blind lady is coming back this afternoon with a query I have but, if you fancy a cuppa and a chat this morning, you are most welcome if you live close enough.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a smashing Thursday x

Used to make my cards

 




 








1 comment:

Lesley said...

very pretty cards and lovely tomato . . . . Lesley x