Thursday

Sitting Here and thinking of you

Morning, it is supposed to be a damp start to the day here in Derby and then it is going to brighten up, the weather lady said this morning.   We shall see.

A bit of help needed this morning to get myself up and about but I am up and about.  Left hand is a little easier today but Paul swapped the magnetic bracelet over from my right hand to my left.  Right hand painful and of course, both feet are not the best.  Left knee a bit tricky but no excruciating pain so we can cope.  I shall be glad when the other bracelet arrives.

Lots and lots of cards made using the new Sitting Here stamp set on the internet at the moment.  


Here is a dog and a cat one that I made some time ago.  It is a big thanks to the ladies for punching out out the petite flowers and leaves to make these cards.

I have been notified that the new Autumn / Winter brochure is due to be delivered today so next time you visit, please ask for one. 

Off for a potter, thanks for having a read and, if you would like anything ordering this weekend, there is a cheeky little order going in on Sunday.  Oh its Christmas Card and chatter club tomorrow night too.  Do let me know if you hope to be there.  Have a lovely day x

No comments: