Thursday

Cupcakes

Good morning. I am a little late getting up today, nightmares!  No more to be said.   Derby today is going to be wet, very wet at times.  I have just heard that we are to have thunder and hail storms throughout the day but the temperature will be 13 degrees.  Can hail stones break glass in the greenhouse? yikes

After a morning in the office I have to finish off another couple of cards and I can honestly say that I am really enjoying all this 'getting on top' of stuff.

I thought that for a change, I will do something that I have been meaning to do for ages and that is join in with a few challenges.  One site was suggested to me, Crafty Boots so here is my entry for this week, here is the LINK if you want to check it out

For this challenge you have to have a project with a sentiment and as I finished this card off on Tuesday evening, I thought it really fit the bill.   I have stamped the cupcake on to different coloured card and then put them together.  I stuck this onto vanilla card and stamped the sentiment.  This was then put on to pink card which was mattered onto Crumb Cake Card.  The little bits of paper on the bottom half of the card are all bits from Stampin' Up! designer papers.


and then on the inside I made bunting out of lots of the cherries which I cut and stamped out.


Well I had best get my skates on and get ready for work.  Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.

2 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card Tracey, Lovely cupcake and paper 'bunting' design and I adore the cherry bunting on the inside. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

PS Keep dry today!

Mrs Beez said...

So pleased you chose to join in with our challenge and hope we'll see you lots! This is a fabulous card, I love the colours and the yummy cupcake. The cherries on the inside are brilliant. I'm just up the road from you in Sheffield - I'm not looking forward to more bad, wintery weather. Keep dry and thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.