Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good afternoon on this warm but rather muggy Tuesday.  I am wondering if we are going to get a bit of a storm this afternoon as its really gray, dismal and we are in April.  April showers and all that.

The birds have been busy on my roof, goodness me.  It has taken me an absolute age to sweep up all the moss that has fallen off the roof, again.  It must be around a particular time of year that this happens as I remember moaning about it last year.  I cant leave it outside as I am so worried that someone will step in it and then it is stuck to their shoes, bought into the house etc. etc.  Oh well, its another little job done.

The greenhouse is looking good.  I will be pleased when Paul comes home because I dont know what to do with the plants now...silly me.  Here are some photos of the potatoes, tomatoes and the lettuce/rocket.





Nothing to show of the  spring onions or flowers as they are still not through the earth yet.

I am still sorting, clearing and selling off lots of crafting goodies.  The dressers in the craft room are looking rather full.  There is a new coffee machine in there too so, if you do fancy a cuppa, have a look at what is for sale or would like to place an order, please call in.  You can grab a bargain or two at the same time.

Here is a card that I have made using the new Timeless Texture stamps.  If you are a fan of the Gorgeous Grunge set then you will love these new ones.  I have cased this from Pinterest and made a few slight changes, added another layer of card added a greeting and some sequins.

 The inside of the card.   I dont know if you can just make out the Wink of Stella on the image? it really does shimmer.



Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely afternoon and evening.  x





No comments: