Monday

Merry Monday 17

Good morning and another week begins.

Yesterday was a lovely day.  A lot of time spent outside, sowing seeds, sorting out some more plants in tubs and cleaning up.  It really is never ending.

I managed to spend a while in the craft room to get the majority of things done for the craft classes this week, which I always look forward to.

After cooking a roast lunch Christiana got me hooked on Greys Anatomy, something I have never seen until yesterday but now I have watched the first 3 episodes.  I understand there is a lot of catching up to do.

Today after a busy morning at work, Christiana and I get to spend the afternoon and the evening together and we have plans.  Baking, crafting, a little visiting and some essentials shopping.  We are also going on a physiotherapist hunt.  We need to get her booked in as soon as we can for her hands and we have decided to visit a couple of places today too.....always busy. If you know of a physiotherapist in Derby that you could recommend, please do let me know.

As usual on a Monday, we visit the Christmas cards we received last year.



This one was from Sandra, it is lovely, thank you.  The photograph doesnt do it justice.

*waving* at all the new ladies that are visiting today, thanks for nipping in for a read.

Well I had best get a wiggle on and get in that shower.  I dont want to be late for work.  Thanks for having a read x

No comments: