Sunday

Happy Birthday Hubby

Good morning and boy, its a cold morning.  I cant believe we had a frost and we had fog too.  Glad I am not going out too early this morning.  The temperature is due to get up to about 12 degrees later so thats okay.  I will get out to sweep all around and collect the moss the pesky birds keep taking off the roof.  I shall be glad when Paul is able to get up on the roof and clean it all off.

Speak of Paul, it is his birthday today.  Unfortunately this is the second year running that he isnt at home on his special day.




We are going to celebrate a week late and have cakes and tea next Sunday afternoon when I hope, he will be home.   He is hoping to make a bit of a rose garden next to where he parks his car and therefore he has asked family for hybrid tea roses for his birthday.  Something a little different.

Yesterday was a smashing day, I managed to plant up the spring onions and the corriander.  Today I hope to plant some flowering seeds, just to see what happens.  I gave the greenhouse a good, hoover, mop and polish, well a sweep out and tidy up.  I was lucky enough to get all the chores done in the morning so I spent the afternoon in the craft room, finishing off the Christmas cards and then having coffee and cake with everyone that came to visit, right up to 7pm last night.

Today it is ironing and a little shopping followed by......back in the craft room.  So there is a little cake left if anyone would like some with a coffee (trying out the new machine).

I have an order is going in later this evening if there is anything that you would like from Stampin' Up! Lots of lovely weekly deals, if you havent already seen them,

I know it is a little early but I want to remind you that at the end of May the 2014 - 2016 In Colours will be leaving Stampin' Up!  The colours are

Lost Lagoon
Blackberry Bliss
Hello Honey
Mossy Meadow
Tangelo Twist

If any of these are your current favourites (I put current because I know we all like a change now and then), I would suggest you might want to think about ordering an ink refill or two and some card stock.  I do know that when the retirement information and sales come out then the card and ink will go in a flash and if it is like last year, we just couldnt get on the internet to place any orders.

Off to start on the ironing, before 8am on a Sunday morning, I must be mad.  Have a wonderful Sunday and if you are free this afternoon, why not pop in?  If you need the address, just let me know.

No comments: