Friday

Thank you

I beat the birds again today, bless them.  Well it is no surprise, I was in bed by 8.30pm so at 5 this morning it was *ping* I was wide awake.  Today is going to be around 11 degrees with a shower at lunch time ish or early afternoon, I have been informed, we shall see.

Gathering a few little orders for the weekend, if we reach the minimum order value of £150, 2 lucky ladies will get a new ink pad or card pack,  colour of your choice.  If you fancy a cuppa and a browse through the catalogue or if you would like some more information, try before you buy, please do give me a ring and we can arrange a get together.  I have a lovely crafting area thats free all weekend.

My wrist/hand and my leg are getting better but not quite there yet.  I have some bits and pieces I want to get down from the top shelves in my craft room so lets hope the leg is much improved over the weekend so that I can use my stool to climb up and get them down.

I am really pleased to say that the thank you cards are all written and all the orders are ready, packaged up.  If you would like to collect your goodies over the weekend, please do.  Otherwise I will be dropping things off on Tuesday next week (leg permitting).

Here is my thank you card tin
And the new cards that I have made


 

Enough from me on this wonderful Friday.  Thanks for popping in for a read and I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.  Tracey x

No comments: