Friday

Friday's post

Good morning on this wonderful Friday.  Yes it is going to be wonderful just by being Friday and I am so looking forward to a long weekend.  I wont be at work on Monday, having a day with hubby to have a late birthday celebration.

I guess it is wrap up warm this weekend as I just heard that we are having Wintery showers brrrr, just when I thought Spring was here.

A big wave and a thank you to *Emma* in borrowash.  Post man is on his way.

No Challenge entries today but I am looking for another one to do tomorrow. If you know of a Saturday Challenge please let me know.

I do have a card to share with you today.  This is another one that I completed and put in the 'FOR SALE' box.

I do sell my cards and if you are looking to purchase one or two, please let me know.  I have the crafty space opened up most afternoons and evenings and there are always 3 or 4 boxes full of creations.  If you cant find what you are looking for, I am always happy to take on commissions with a couple of weeks notice.

Lots of crafty bits and pieces on the dressers for sale and these are being added too now on a daily basis.  There are ink pads, stamp sets, hand scrubbies, pro marker pens, lots of cards in every colour you can imagine as well as 6 x 6 paper pack.  Kettle is always on if you fancy popping in.

Just a reminder to take a look at the last of the weekly deals and the clearance rack.  My next order is going in on Sunday evening but, if you want to place an order to have your goodies delivered direct to your home, you can do that too.  If you would like me to place the order for you, the p+p is 50p and you are welcome to collect from Alvaston. 

I had best get on the way to work now for the next few hours.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.

No comments: