Wednesday

Last Weekly Deal and my.....there are some good offers

Good morning from a warm Derby.  Possibility of stormy showers later but a high of 12.  I guess that will suit me very well, it means I can clean the mess up of more moss when I get home.


 
I believe that today is the last weekly deal that is on offer from Stampin' Up! and wow, there are some great offers this week.

If you would like to order any of these items please, do get in touch on 01332 721877.  You are most welcome to call in for a cuppa and a natter and also to try before you buy if I have the products that you are interested in.

Yesterday afternoon I continued making all the little changes I want to make in the crafty space and I do hope that by this evening it will all be done and dusted.  Unfortunately I keep finding things so I sit down and have a little play instead of sorting, as you do.  I actually completed 23 cards that were 3/4's finished.  I also created another 6 cards that I left drying over night, tut tut.

Here is one of the cards that I re-discovered.  I made it but I just cant give it away.

 This is the inside of the card, which would be just lovely for the outside too.
It will just get put to one side again ready for me to re-discover at some time in the future.  I loved making this, perhaps I should just make a few more.

Sewing classes are back on tonight whoop whoop, I have to see what I am going to make over the next few weeks, I most definately want to learn how to put zips into bags and all about button holes too.

Well I had best get into work.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day. 

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Truly lovely card Tracey. I like it's sublte tones
Hugs
Buffy x