Saturday

Sew nice it's Saturday

Good morning.  It is wet out there but I have been told the day is going to be a good one weather wise so I am keeping my fingers crossed as I was hoping to potter out there later.  The weather man says 10 degrees with spotty showers later in the day, I guess that will do us.  I could do with some rain as I have lots and lots of white bird poo to scrub off today.  We have a heron that wanders around the garden and boy its a big one but I dont want its mess.

Yesterday was yet another lovely day at work and then the afternoon was followed by baking and chores.  The evening was spent with some lovely ladies at the Christmas Card and Chatter Club.  I was very productive in finishing off some card fronts.  These will be attached to the card bases, sparkle added and a touch of crystal effects nearer to Santas visit.

Here is another card that we made last weekend at our weekend escape I mean retreat.

We made this with Chris last Sunday afternoon.

Stampin' Up! have decided to stop the weekly deals AARRGGGHHH.  These have been brilliant and I am sure that lots of you have had some great offers, I know I have.  There are quite a few bits and pieces on offer this week.  I am putting an order in tomorrow evening for Stampin' Up! and if there is anything that  you would like me to get for you, please get in touch.   If you click HERE it will take you straight to the Stampin' Up! page, then just click on the STORE section and have a browse through Weekly Deals and dont forget the Clearance.

After the chores today I shall be in the craft room, please feel free to pop in for a cuppa if you have some free time.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day

1 comment:

Lesley said...

the sewing card was a fabulous make from our crafty retreat I just love this card . . . . Lesley x