Sunday

Daisy Chain

Morning, the sun is out, the sky is blue....sounds like a song.... but it is cold.  The cars are all frozen over and the bird bath is just ice at the moment.

A short post today as I am cooking a Sunday lunch for hubby who is now home, in fact he is lying in bed watching tv with a cuppa, he deserves it.  Got family coming this afternoon to have belated birthday cakes and cuppa with the hubby and I also want to get a few chores done in between.

I have been told that I am overwatering my new plants in the greenhouse, yikes.  I guess I am being a bit too generous, oops.  Fingers crossed that things start to look a little better soon, I dont want to drown the poor blighters.

I have been having more of a play with inking up a stamp that hasnt been out for a while

Lots of glitter on this one but as you all know, I am not a photographer so cant capture it too well.  It is a Penny Black stamp and I have been trying out the new printer for the sentiments.  I am pleased with this.

Stampin' Up! order going in this evening so if you would like anything, please do let me know.

Best get that oven on and put the joint of beef in, thanks for having a read and have a wonderful Sunday x


No comments: